What are your strengths and weaknesses?
This is always asked in job interviews. After a decade of being an employee, it's only now that I can confidently talk about my weaknesses.
- I think slow.
- I need hours, sometimes days to process an event.
- I abhor multi-tasking.
- I am easily distracted.
- I need to be alone about 90% of the time.
- I need to be outside 50% of the time.
- Routine makes me lethargic.
- When I see no greater purpose in a task or project and the people around me have neither passion nor vision, I get discouraged and work with a heavy heart.
As for my strengths, I'm sure some of my weaknesses are welcome values to many enterprises—but I haven't really reflected much about it yet (see first two items on the list). Next time.