Skip to main content
Election season realizations
- I'm not the only one who has indescribable feelings that should but could not be suppressed and, in other circumstances, should be expressed but are suppressed.
- I'm not alone in my weirdness and internal wildness.
- Test a relationship by talking about politics.
- It's not people's choices but the logic behind their choices that's unpalatable and, to a certain degree, appalling.
- There are no heroes and villains, only people with good intentions, strong beliefs, and money.
- You have a voice.
- You listen selectively.
- 'Who's your president?' is a personal question. Don't ask this to a stranger, at a party.